The STAR Group will be showcasing its technical translation solutions at this year’s CV Show. We're inviting show attendees and fellow exhibitors to visit us to discuss how your marketing and technical material can be made to work effectively in foreign markets. Investment in languages is an essential part of any marketing mix for companies looking to export and trade globally, and research shows it has a significant effect on the bottom line.
Translation for the Automotive Sector
When it comes to translation, every industry has distinct requirements for in-depth knowledge of terminology and processes, and nowhere is this more true than in the automotive sector. The STAR Group has been providing translation and other language services to prestigious names in the sector for over 30 years. Iveco, EvoBus, MAN, Volvo, Renault, BMW and Ferrari, to name but a few, all put their trust in the company’s technical and linguistic expertise.
Win an Apple iPad Mini
At this year's CV Show we will be offering visitors to our stand the chance to win and Apple iPad Mini. Simply leave your business card with us and you'll be entered into the draw. You'll be able to find out how we can support your international trading efforts with our language expertise at the same time! See the competition Terms and Conditions below.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion is open to all attendees of the participating exhibition who are 18 years or older, except employees of STAR Group and their immediate families.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in any promotional material. You agree to your personal information being used for the purpose of this prize draw.
- You agree to your contact details being added to the STAR UK Ltd email marketing list and to be contacted once by email by STAR UK Ltd, after which you may unsubscribe from the list.
- Only one entry per person.
- No purchase necessary.
- To enter: simply leave your contact details at our exhibition desk. The closing date for all entries is the final day of the participating exhibition.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged.
- There will be one prize per exhibition.
- There is no cash alternative in respect of any prize and the prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable in full or in part. However, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a prize of equal value as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries. The first name drawn at the end of the participating exhibition will be the winner. This will be a final decision and no correspondence will be entered into. Should unforeseen circumstances prevent the draw from taking place on that day, it will be made at the first opportunity thereafter. If the winner cannot be traced and contacted after reasonable efforts have been made by the Promoter, that person will forego the right to claim the prize, and a second name will be drawn at random and declared the winner.
- The name and company of the winner will be made available on our website.
- The prize winners name, profession and company may be used as publicity on our website.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the free prize draw or amend its terms and conditions at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- Any queries or complaints should be addressed to the Managing Director at the address below, whose decision will be final.
- Promoter: STAR UK Ltd, 33 Chertsey Road, Woking, GU21 5AJ, United Kingdom
+ Back to News