We are pleased to announce the release of Service Pack 9 for Transit NXT, which features a host of new features and enhancements. As ever with Transit NXT, you can upgrade to the latest service pack free-of-charge.
Let's take a look at what's new in Service Pack 9...
Transit NXT Service Pack 9
- Working languages: Eight additional languages and language variants
- Transit Editor: Additional information in the status bar | Fuzzy matches and TM suggestions cleverly combined
- Project management: Even easier integration of STAR MT | Cross-project multidirectional translation memory | Process project packages from memoQ
- Quality assurance: Check for translation and source variants
- Additional file types supported: Office 2016 | InDesign CC 2015 | FrameMaker 2015 | AutoCAD 2013 to 2016
- Terminology: Additional type of cross-references | Enhanced data model | Multimedia data storage in databases
- Translation Memory: Additional functions for TM maintenance in the file system | Additional options in the TM Container
- System integration: Support for additional databases and operating systems | Enhanced command line interface in the CMD version