Translation Project Manager
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Salary: Dependent on experience
We are looking for a translation project manager to join our team in Surrey. The ideal candidate will be a brilliant organiser with a love of languages, lots of common sense and a can-do attitude.
As a project manager, you’ll be involved in every aspect of managing the lifecycle of a translation project, from liaising with clients through to sourcing translators and delivery of the final project.
• Native-level English speaker
• Fluent in German and/or French
• Educated to degree level
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Outstanding organisational skills – you must enjoy juggling multiple tasks and working to tight deadlines
• A desire to provide the best possible customer service at all times
This role would suit a recent graduate looking to start in the translation industry or a candidate already working in a translation project management role looking for a new challenge.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Operations.
To apply, send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
* We will only contact candidates we wish to invite for interview.
**By submitting your CV and covering letter, you consent to STAR UK Ltd storing your personal details for up to six months. If your application is unsuccessful, STAR UK Ltd will delete all records relating to you after this time.